The Digital Vibe Podcast
A few starter hints
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long s you do not stop”
- If you a tired of your “normal” 9 to 5 then you really want to listen to this episode. Your normal 9 to 5 might be that one thing that’s enabling you from taking the leap to starting your own home based business. If you are dreaming of having your own business and staying up late at night envisioning what your life could be like, then you can achieve this by having a side hustle.
- If you have lots of ideas on starting and doing a home based business endeavor then now’s the time to implement those ideas in the form of a side hustle in order to get and keep your feet wet when you are ready for a transition like this. The beauty of having a part time hustle is that you never quit your normal job right away. You are holding on to that job for as long as you need to and then when the time is right, you make the move to your entrepreneurial goals. You can do both if you are able to manage your time well. It is never a good thing to quit before you have established your business because if that falls through not as planned what do you have to fall back on? Be smart about it.
- A work from home environment brings so many benefits when it comes to business. You are solopreneuring and you are a microcosm of your team. If you have a team of people that are located globally then you can interact with them through the latest technology. With meetings, you can use Go To Meetings or Zoom, or a host of other tools in a work at home environment. You can use email and social media to get your message across. In this day and age their is absolutely no excuse for not being adept to the Internet. If its your dreams that you are talking about then you will do whatever it tales to get from point a to point z and all that is in between. No excuses!
- Another benefit is the benefit of time. Use time to your advantage because you can schedule when and how you work. For example, If you are on the west coast and are dong business internationally, you can schedule your meeting that is both suitable and accessible for both parties involved. If you are not a morning person like I am NOT then you can schedule those meetings when it suits you best. It makes you feel more confident because you are in control of how you spend your time. Also, you have the time to take the time to sit back and do nothing. I take time out of my day to read a book, take a nap, listen to music, watch a movie, or not do anything at all. This lifestyle is a flexible lifestyle that you are not tied down to by a clock or even watching it. You are so into what you are doing and yes, time does fly by because you are having fun and making money!
- With a home business, there are no bosses to look over your shoulder and get in your face every once in a while. The only person that will have something to say will be the face of you looking at yourself in the mirror. Being your own boss means that you ought to be able to produce more and bring out high quality work. With the advent and the interaction of the Internet, it is now possible to search for different and many home business ideas online today. You literally have at your fingertips a plethora of ideas and businesses to choose from so their should be no excuse for not finding something that suites your taste.
- The first thing that you ought to ask yourself before beginning your home business is what your area of expertise is. Take a personal assessment of your skills and the things that you enjoy. What are the things you like and dislike? Write these thing down and see for yourself where you stand and then decide what direction you want to go in. If you are mufti talented, then you have a lot more to choose from then the average person who only has one or two OR who has not invested time into learning more to advance his skills.
- There are those individuals who are specialists in baking and likewise decorating cakes for special events, this may be an idea for you. There are others who know how to bake assorted types of cakes. They may have recipes for the different sorts of cakes and this could be something that has been passed down from generation to generation. This could be a business endeavor that you could try if this is your area of expertise. As a matter of fact, if you really want to take this type of business to the next level and not just as a hobby, your income earned here can turn out quite nicely!
- The point is, whatever you are good at can become a home business!
Enjoyed the show! Love what your listening to? Want more! Check out Premium!